Schedule of upcoming classes - sign up for yours today!
Adjust U is committed to helping individuals and teams acquire, develop, and maintain the knowledge and skills needed to deliver excellent results in the claim management industry and an outstanding service to the clients. As experts in daily and catastrophe claims management, our commitment is backed by an unrivaled understanding of what it takes to deliver first-class training solutions. We offer a range of both in-house and virtual training courses specially created to meet these requirements. Our state-of-the-art Mobile, Alabama training facility serves a variety of purposes, including:
• Beginner, intermediate, and advanced estimating software training led by our Xactimate trainers;
• Continuing Education classes sanctioned by key states like Texas and Florida;
• Carrier-specific orientations and carrier certification classes;
• Best practices classes for office and field staff.
We have on our management staff two well-seasoned Level Three Affiliate Xactimate trainers. They are each active members of Xactware’s Certified and Affiliate Trainer program. They provide training in our facility and in regional classes across the country. They are also available for on-site training for our clients.
Our Corporate Office and Training Facility in Mobile, Alabama hosts training programs, Xactimate training by our Xactware Certified Trainers, Carrier training, certifications, and orientations.
Real-time, in-depth analysis of claim data is always an essential component in a claim’s life cycle. It plays an especially invaluable role following a major catastrophe, when claim managers have just a small window of time to make critical decisions that can have far-reaching consequences for their company’s long-term financial stability.
Claims Adjusting 101 is here! We will run four classes in 2021
by Jonathan Rice, Director of Training & Development
Mid-America Catastrophe Services, America’s fastest-growing Independent Adjusting firm, is jumping into adjuster education with both feet. With Director of Training & Development Jonathan Rice at the helm, we are set to turn the industry on its ear with the most comprehensive and effective training for the new adjuster in the country.
Jonathan is recognized as one of the country’s premier trainers, with more than 20 years as a trainer in the industry. He is a Level Three Xactimate Affiliate Trainer. You want to be the best? Learn from the best!
Adjusting 101 is an intensive three-week course designed for anyone who is interested in becoming an adjuster, as well as the for newly licensed or inexperienced adjuster who wants to hone their claim skills and be ready to excel for their next deployment. The Adjusting 101 course will consist of three sections:
Module I. (One week to be completed remotely by the adjuster)
A week of online learning through our LMS (Learning Management System). This segment will be completed remotely by the student. This is an Introduction to Adjusting and includes topics such as.
· Intro to Adjusting
- Is adjusting right for you?
- Organization & Documentation
- Types of Adjusters
· Types of Adjusters (Field/Desk/Staff, independent/Public/Flood)
· Intro to Estimating Software & Claim Management Systems
· Customer Service
· Basic Construction
· CAT vs Daily Adjusting
Module II and III. (One week at Mobile or Dallas location)
· Module II. will consist of in-person Classroom training in either Mobile, Alabama or Dallas, Texas. Training will focus on specific Estimating software ( Xactimate, Symbility), Claim Management Systems (Xactanalysis, Claims Connect, File Trac, etc.), Residential Construction, Policy, and Adjuster Duties and Responsibilities. Student will write several mock claims and be assigned homework 4 of the 5 nights of the week you are doing Module II.
· Module III. You will be taken out under supervision to perform a mock scope and then returnk to the classroom to write multiple types of estimates with your scoping notes. You will write a claim from start to finish. Your files will be reviewed and critiqued and you will be provided feedback for improvement.
For students who successfully pass Modules I thru III, the last module of Adjusting 101 is teaming you with a seasoned Mid-America Catastrophe Services adjuster to do ride-along claims. We will deploy you to the next major storm event and assign a mentor to you. You will ride and shadow this adjuster on the first handful of claims to get real word experience before receiving your own claims on the event.
Cost of the 2 week program + Mentorship opportunity is just $1795.00
Nowhere will you get a better education as a new adjuster! Classroom size is limited to 12 to allow for individualized instruction when necessary.